Throwback Thursday: Budget Saver Red, White and Blueberry Pops for Memorial DayPosted 02/11/18
Jasmin Fine created this Memorial Day themed recipe last year for the holiday. It’s so good we had to bring it back! Budget Saver Red White & Berry Blast Pops are the perfect addition to your holiday party.
Check out more of Jasmin's awesome recipes at 1finecookie.com!
- Red White & Berry Blast Budget Saver popsicles
- Slice blueberries in half.
- Slice thin slivers of ripened strawberries.
- Remove popsicles from wrapping and set on a parchment-lined plate.
- Press sliced berries onto popsicles. If needed, brush lightly with clear corn syrup.
- Avoid holding popsicles upright and freeze immediately.
- Keep freezer at a low temperature while setting and storing berry pops.